TS Polycet Web Counselling Schedule 2021, Counselling Stages, Slot booking, Certificate verification, Web Option entry, Seat allotment, Tuition Fee payment and self reporting dates and detailed information has been released by SBTET Telangana on its online web counselling web portal, https://tspolycet.nic.in.
Students who have qualified in the Telangana POLYCET, they should participate online web counselling process for getting seat to join in polytechnic diploma courses. For this students can check details and download the counselling schedule from the admission counselling website, https://tspolycet.nic.in.
First, candidates have to book the slot online with basic registration for the Verification of certificates as per the counselling schedule. The counseling process for admission into various diploma course in polytechnic courses in the state will start very soon
The Department of Technical Education (DTE) is conducting admission counselling for candidates who have passed 10th class or equivalent and qualified in polytechnic entrance exam for admission into various diploma level Engineering and Non-Engineering courses in Telangana Polytechnics. Admissions are completed in two stages. Polytechnic Admission notification will be placed on the website www.tspolycet.nic.in, www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in. full details can be found through on it.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2021 Details
|Name of the counselling||TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021|
|Title||Download the TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2021 Notification|
|Subject||SBTET Telangana released TS Polytechnic Admission Counselling Schedule 2021|
Stages in TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2021
- Registration: Pay Processing Fee on Online for basic registration for slot booking.
- Slot Booking: Students will be required to book a slot for the verification of certificates.
- Certificate verification: After Slot booking, Authorities will examine the documents. So, attend the certificate verification at HLC where slot is booked.
- Web option entry: Students can opt for the web options by using login, freezing of options and print List of saved Options.
- Seat allotment: Seats will be allocated to students as per the given web options by them.
- Self reporting: Candidates who have secured seats will have to pay the tuition fee and self-report through online mode.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling:
For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year, Government has decided to adopt a total web based counseling procedure where a candidate can exercise options i.e. candidate can select a polytechnic and course which he/she intends to study, through internet centre or internet facility available at his/her residence and where access to such facility is not available, from any one of the help line centers established by Govt in the districts. Such help line centers will be available in each district.
- The process of inviting the qualified candidates of TSPOLYCET and allotting a seat as per their option is known as Counseling.
- This time it was divided into half an hour slot so that students do not waste time.
- This time in the tenth class, all the students have passed without any exams.
- So, only the first phase of counseling will have the verification of certificates.
- Admissions for the Diploma in Agriculture are conducted by Jayashankar University.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Fee
- TS Polycet Qualified candidates have to submit their personal details and they have to pay the Prescribed Processing Fee through online mode.
- For General Categories, Rs. 600/- and for SC, ST Categories, Rs. 300/-
- The counselling process for admissions will begin on August 5, 2021, and the academic session will commence from September 1 onwards.
- Candidates can fill up their basic information, booking slots and fees between August 5 to August 9.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021
|Basic Information, Fee Payment and Slot Booking||05-08-2021 to 09-08-2021|
|Certificate Verification||06-08-2021 to 10-08-2021|
|Web Option Entry||06-08-2021 to 12-08-2021|
|Self Reporting||16-08-2021 to 20-08-2021|
|Commencement of class work||01-09-2021|
Details of Web Counselling Stages
Stage 1: Issue of Web Counselling Notification: The Director of Technical Education (DTE) issues a notification every year, in all prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and DTE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for registration and Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the polytechnics.
Stage 2: Slot Booking: Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend would be done for Certificate Verification.
Stage 3: Certificate Verification: Candidates who have registered and booked slot, they should produce the following certificates. Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centres after Verification.
Stage 3: Exercising Options: After completion of certificate verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (Specimen), List of Polytechnics with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates.
Based on the Course Codes and polytechnic Codes, Candidates may list out polytechnic in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates , the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different polytechnics/courses in the previous academic year would be made availble to candidates on the web site.
The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options.
After the finalising the options, he is advised to take print out of the final option form for his/her record. Help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options immediately after the certificate verification.
Stage 4: Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options exercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
Stage 5: Payment of Fees & Reporting at Polytechnic: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective Polytechnics where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order.
If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted polytechnic by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.