TS SSC Supplementary Exams 2019 Marks Recounting, Reverification, Valued Answer Book Photocopy supply, TS SSC Advanced Supplementary Exams Results, TS Class 10th SSC Marks memo Download, SSC certificates, Last date/ Fee payment due dates for TS SSC 10th class Supplementary Exams 2019 Marks Recounting, Reverification, Valued Answer Book Supply, Fee amount for TS 10th class SSC Supplementary Exams 2019 Marks Recounting, Reverification, Valued Answer Book Photocopy Supply, Application form for supply of Photostat copy cum Re verification of valued Answer Script. TS SSC Exams fee payment schedule 2019 has been released soon.
SSC Advanced Supplementary Examination June 2019 : O/o DGE Telangana – SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations were conducted from 10-06-2019 to 24-06-2019. The Spot valuation was conducted as per its schedule. For this Examinations, 1,00,273 Candidates have registered, out of which 89,126 candidates have appeared and 53,417 candidates have passed with Pass percentage of 59.93.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO CANDIDATES
1. This is only a provisional list of Roll Numbers of the candidates who are declared eligible for the award of Secondary School Certificate by Board of Secondary Education, Telangana, Hyderabad.
2. Marks Memos will be sent to all the candidates both failed and passed within 10 days to facilitate the Passed candidates to take the admission into 1st Year Intermediate without any difficulty. SSC certificates will be supplied to all the Passed candidates subsequently.
3. The results of a few candidates are withheld for want of certain information from the school/ camp/ Center. These cases will be finalized and released shortly.
4. The SSC Board will make available the Nominal Rolls extraction to the sponsoring High Schools after the publication of schedule for payment of examination fee for the SSC Public Examinations, March 2019.
Hosting on TS SSC Supplementary Exams on the Internet:
The results of SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June 2019 can be known by the aspiring candidates on INTERNET at the official website of the DGE Telangana ie., www.bsetelangana.gov.in and also on other websites: This facility will be available for 10 days.
Recounting of TS SSC Marks:
The candidates who desire to get their marks recounted should remit Rs.500 per Subject from … to the following Head of Account into Government Treasury at SBI.
Head of Account:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture 01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Government Exams 800 -User Charges
DDO Code 25000303001
The candidates can apply for recounting of marks directly to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad in person or by Post.
Re-verification cum supply of Photocopy of valued Answer Book:
The candidates have to submit Re-verification applications along with Xerox copy of Hall ticket and computer printed memo copy in the Office of the DEO concerned duly countersigned by the Headmaster concerned. Applications sent by post to the Board will not be accepted.
Application format is kept in website i.e., www.bsetelangana.gov.in and these also can be had from all District Educational Officers. The candidates have to remit an amount of Rs.1000/- per subject through individual challan only to above mentioned Head of Account.
Filled in applications will be accepted at the counters constituted by the District Educational Officers in the District Headquarters. Applications for Re-verification and supply of Xerox copies will be accepted from the candidates ……… Revised certificates will be issued in case of change in Grades only.
The Candidates who apply for Re-verification need not apply for Recounting.
Qualifying Criteria for Formative Assessment (Internal Marks) and Summative Assessment (External Marks) :
1. The Minimum Pass Marks is 35 out of 100 marks in each Subject except 2nd Language. In case of 2nd Language the pass marks is 20 out of 100.
2. Further the candidates should qualify in the external Examinations i.e., in Summative Assessment, candidates have to obtain at least 28 marks out of 80 marks in each of these Subjects.
3. In case of 2nd Language candidate has to attain at least 16 marks out of 80 marks.
4. The qualifying marks in internal Examinations i.e., for Formative Assessment for all the Subjects and paper wise marks is dispensed with.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details