User Guide to Head Masters for Making Corrections in Nominal Rolls
1. Visit website www.bse.telangana.gov.in
2. Download the ‘User Manual for making Corrections in Nominal Rolls’ from “Quick Links“.
3. Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
4. Click “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links”.
5. HMs can make corrections if any in the Students Data with reference to the original School records except Date of Birth, Photo and Signature.
6. Before making online corrections in the web site, make necessary corrections in the MNRs and update in the Web site.
7. If Head Master wants to make corrections, click the ‘Edit’ button.
8. The Head Master can correct the fields given below through online
- Student Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- PH Status
- Caste Category
- 1st Language
- 2nd Language
- Additional Subject (in case of Vocational / OSSC Students).
- Identification Marks
9. For the correction of the Date of Birth the Head Master should send the proposals to The Director of Govt. Exams duly counter signed by the Dy. Educational Officer. The following documents shall be enclosed along with the proposals.
- Report of the Head Master mentioning the reasons for the Change of Date of Birth.
- Copy of the admission register thoroughly counter signed by the Dy. EO concerned.
- Copy of the admission form thoroughly counter signed by the Dy. EO concerned.
- The proposal should be submitted in the DGE office through DEO concerned.
10. For change of Photograph, take the print out of the Application form from the web site and paste the correct photo in the “Photo Change’ box provided under the existing Photograph. Also take the student’s signature in the ‘Signature Change’ box provided. The Application should be counter signed by the Head Master and submit in the DGE office through DEO concerned.
11. After medications, Click ‘Print’ button to print Student information.
12. After making necessary corrections the Head Master shall click the ‘Confirm’ button.
13. After thoroughly ensuing that the students information is 100% accurate, then click ‘Confirm’ button. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, Edit Option will be blocked.
14. Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the streams, obtain the signature of the concerned student, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to the DGE office along with following information.
15. In case of New schools, the Head Master can login with their Temporary School Code already assigned to them. Once they login, they will get ‘Permanent’ School Code in message box. They have to use Permanent School Code for all the future correspondence.
16. Headmaster shall submit the applications of photo corrections and proposals of Date of Birth Correction in the 0/o DEO.
17. The DEOs shall submit the Photo correction/ Date of Birth corrections, if any in the 0/o DGE. All MEOs are requested that please download the User Guide from your Mails