CTET 2023 or Central TET 2023 notification will be released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official website https://ctet.nic.in.
Eligible and interested candidates can check details and apply through online mode only for Central TET 2023 with required details and necessary documents as per the schedule.
Aspiring teachers in India are eagerly awaiting the next Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), which is scheduled to take place in 2023. This exam is a gateway for those who want to teach at various levels of schooling in India, including primary, elementary, and secondary levels.
CBSE would be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes 1 to 8. CBSE invites online applications from the eligible candidates, who intend to be teachers to appear for the Central TET.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
What is CTET 2023?
CTET is a national-level entrance exam that is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India. It is mandatory for candidates who wish to teach in schools that are affiliated with the CBSE board.
Central TET consists of two papers – Paper I is for candidates who want to teach classes 1 to 5, while Paper II is for candidates who want to teach classes 6 to 8. Both papers are conducted on the same day.
|Name of the exam||Central TET 2023|
|Title||Apply for CTET 2023|
|Subject||CBSE will released CTET notification 2023 .|
|Category||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Registration||27-04-2023 to 26-04-2023|
|Exam Date||July – August 2023|
|Certificate Validity||The CTET certificates will be valid for a lifetime|
CTET Notification 2023
CTET Notification 2023 has been released by the CBSE on its official website for July Session. Central TET is the upcoming examination that will be conducted by the CBSE in order to assess the eligibility of candidates who want to become teachers in various government and private schools across India.
|CTET July 2023|
|CTET Notification 2023 Download from here|
|CTET Information Bulletin Download From Here|
CTET Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CTET 2023, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
For CTET Paper I: Candidates must have passed their 12th class or equivalent with at least 50% marks and should have completed or be pursuing a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or a 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For CTET Paper II: Candidates must have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks and should have completed or be pursuing a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) or a 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or a 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
CTET Exam Pattern 2023
The CTET exam pattern will be similar to the previous year’s exam pattern, which includes two papers – Paper I and Paper II. Both papers will consist of 150 multiple-choice questions, and each question will carry one mark. The duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours for each paper.
- The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s).
- There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
- Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
CTET Application Fee
- Application fees for General and OBC category: For Paper-I or Paper-II: Rs.1000/- and for both paper -I and Paper -II: Rs.1200/-
- Application fees for SC/ST/Diff. Abled: For Paper-I or Paper-II: Rs.500/- and for both Paper -I and Paper -II: Rs.600/-
|Category||The only paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-||1200/-|
|For SC/ST/Diff. Abled candidates||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 600/-|
The CTET Online Application Can be filled in 4 Easy Steps:
- Step 1: Fill in your personal details in the Application Form and note down your Registration No./Application No.
- Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by debit card/credit card
- Step 4: Print Confirmation Page for your record and future reference
How to apply for CTET 2023 Exam?
Candidates can apply online only. Candidates are required to take a print out of the Computer-generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data, which has to be sent to CBSE, CTET Unit after affixing a passport size photograph and signature in the space provided, and also with original CBSE copy of challan (if fees paid through Challan)
- Visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘CTET application form’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- If you are a new user, register yourself and go back to the login page
- Key in your credentials and log in
- The application form will appear on the display screen
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card and net banking
- Download the application form and take its print out for future reference.
CTET Syllabus 2023
The CTET 2023 syllabus will cover topics related to Child Development, Pedagogy, Language, and Mathematics/Environmental Studies, depending on the paper selected by the candidate.
For Paper I, the syllabus will cover Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
For Paper II, the syllabus will cover Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (compulsory), Language II (compulsory), Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science teachers), and Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teachers).
CTET Preparation Tips
Preparing for CTET 2023 requires hard work, dedication, and a proper strategy. Here are some tips that can help you prepare for the exam:
- Understand the syllabus: Make sure you are aware of the CTET syllabus and exam pattern before starting your preparation.
- Create a study plan: Divide your study time for each subject and stick to the plan.
- Solve previous year’s question papers: Practice previous year’s question papers to understand the exam pattern and the type of questions asked.
- Take mock tests: Take mock tests regularly to improve your speed and accuracy.
- Focus on weak areas: Identify your weak areas and work on improving them.
- Read newspapers and books: Read newspapers and books to improve your language and general knowledge.
Benefits of Clearing CTET 2023
Clearing CTET 2023 has several benefits, including:
- Eligibility for teaching jobs: Candidates who clear CTET 2023 will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs in schools that are affiliated with the CBSE board.
- Better job opportunities: Clearing CTET 2023 will improve your chances of getting a teaching job in reputed schools.
- Professional growth: Clearing CTET 2023 will help you enhance your teaching skills and knowledge, leading to professional growth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any negative marking in CTET 2023?
No, there is no negative marking in CTET 2023.
Can a candidate apply for both Paper I and Paper II in CTET 2023?
Yes, a candidate can apply for both Paper I and Paper II in CTET 2023.
What is the minimum qualifying marks for CTET 2023?
The minimum qualifying marks for CTET 2023 is 60%.
What is the age limit for CTET 2023?
There is no age limit for CTET 2023.
Is CTET certificate valid for a lifetime?
Yes, CTET certificate is valid for a lifetime from the date of declaration of its result.
Where is CTET score Applicable?
The score is applicable at schools run by the central government such as KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, and also those run by the UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, and the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Candidates can also apply at unaided private schools.
What are the timings for Paper I and II?
The CTET Paper I will be held from 9.30 am to 12.00 noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
What is the language of the CTET question paper?
The main question paper of CTET will be bilingual (Hindi/English).
What is the qualifying mark for CTET?
A candidate must score 60 per cent or more in the CTET exam to be considered a CTET pass or CTET Qualified. Candidates belonging to SC, and ST categories are required to score 55 per cent to qualify for CTET 2023.
Which documents are required for CTET registration?
Candidates should have valid email address and phone number, Identity proof details – Passport/Aadhaar card/voter ID/ration card, etc. Scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature in the format specified. Certificates for classes 10 and 12 and Details of debit or credit card/net banking are required for CTET Registration.
What is the exam pattern of CTET paper 1?
The CTET first one or paper I consists of 30 MCQs each from child development and pedagogy, language I and II, mathematics, and environmental studies.
What is the exam pattern of CTET paper 2?
The CTET second on or Paper 2 features of 30 MCQs each from child development and pedagogy, language I and II, and 60 MCQs from either mathematics and science or social studies/sciences. The total of number of MCQs is 150 for each paper.
Central TET 2023 is an important exam for those who want to pursue a career in teaching. By following the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus, and with proper preparation and dedication, you can clear the exam and become eligible for teaching jobs in CBSE-affiliated schools.