How To Apply for CTET 2020 and Submit Online application form on CTET Web Portal. The last date to apply for CTET is March 09 and CTET Exam on 05-07-2020. Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2020 online application form released on the official website ctet.nic.in.
Check eligibility criteria, important date and last date to apply below. The detailed information bulletin is available on ctet.nic.in. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will close down the registration process for CTET 2020 Exam on March 09, 2020. Those candidates who still have not applied for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET can visit the official site of CTET
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 05-07-2020 (Sunday).
The online application process will start from 24-01-2020.
The last date for submitting online application is 09-03-2020 and
fee can be paid up to 03-03-2020 till 15.30 PM.
CTET Registration date for July 2020 exam: The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 online registration last date is 09-03-2020. CTET is a teacher eligibility test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CTET examination is conducted twice in a year – December and July. The CTET July exam will conduct in July and the CTET December exam will conduct in December.
The CTET exam will be conducted in 20 different languages across 97 cities of India. The exam is conducted for two papers: a. Paper-I is conducted for the selection of teachers for primary classes (I-V). b. Paper-II is conducted for the selection of teachers for classes VI-VIII. c. The candidates can appear for either one of the papers or both papers.
The candidates need to have D.El.Ed certification or B.Ed certificate to be eligible to apply for the CTET examination. The CTET December 2020 result date will be notified later on the official website. The candidates who qualify the exam will be eligible to apply for the job in government schools.
Follow the steps given below to apply for the examination:
The CTET exam form can be submitted in 4 stages:
Stage 1 Registration: The candidates need to submit their personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, ID card details, mobile number, email ID, address etc.
Stage 2 Application form: The candidate need to enter their language preference, Paper apply for, educational qualification etc.
Stage 3 Image Upload: The candidates need to upload their Photograph and photo of their signature
Stage 4 Fee Payment: The candidates need to pay exam fee as applicable.
CTET 2020 Fee payment:
The fee paid for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 will be started. All those who have not paid the same may do so at the earliest, at the official website -www.ctet.nic.in. The exam will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A person who scores 60 per cent or more in the exam will be considered as TET pass and the validity of the qualifying certificate will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result.
CBSE is scheduled to organize the 14th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. CTET 2020 in two slots viz Paper-II – 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-I – 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm, for candidates aspiring to serve as teachers for Class I to VIII in schools that come under the purview of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
Application Fee: For CTET, applicants shall have to pay Rs. 1200 for both the papers and Rs. 1000 if applying for one of the papers. The application fee for candidates belonging to SC, ST and differently-abled category is Rs. 600 for both the papers and Rs. 500 if applying for one of the papers. Candidates shall have to deposit the fees with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank through e-challan. Candidates can also submit the fees through debit card or credit card.
Photograph, Signature: For CTET application form, candidates must upload images in the appropriate size and dimension as set by the Board. Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB (dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)) and size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB (dimension: 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)).
Question Paper Medium: Applicants should note that the language of the question paper once set cannot be changed. ‘The candidates must attempt questions in languages opted by him as mentioned in the Admit Card. In case the questions are attempted in any other languages, the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled,’ reads CTET notification.
One-time Online Correction of Application: The candidates shall be permitted to make online correction in their following particulars i.e. name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently-abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper -II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/ College/ University from where he/ she has obtained his/ her B.Ed Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education etc.’ reads the official notification
A person who scores 60 per cent or more in the exam will be considered as TET pass. Those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled category will be provided relaxation up to 5 per cent in the qualifying marks in the minimum educational qualification. The validity of CTET qualifying certificate will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result.
This year, there were reports that the government is planning to remove Tamil and 16 other languages from a NET list of options. After facing criticism by the Opposition, the HRD Minister tweeted that CBSE will conduct the exam in all 20 languages. “The CTET examination will be conducted in all Indian languages as was being conducted earlier. I have already directed the CBSE to conduct the examination in all the 20 languages,” Javadekar said in a tweet.
CTET 2020 Eligibility:
Candidates who have completed their Senior Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and also completed a 2-year diploma in elementary education/4-year bachelor degree in elementary education are eligible for CTET Paper I which is for classes I – V. For classes V – VIII, candidates are required to have completed their graduation and a 2-year Diploma or a 1-year B.Ed. The minimum percentage requirement in graduation is of 50%.
Please note, relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled. Please note, there is a minimum age limit fo 18 years for CTET but no upper age limit. However, there is an age limit for recruitment in central shools, KVs which would be applicable, irrespective of the candidate being CTET qualified or not.
Online uploading of scanned images:
- Uploading of scanned photo and signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 kb
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 kb
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)
CBSE CTET 2020: How candidates can complete the registration process: Go to CTET official website, ctet.nic.in, On the homepage, click on “Apply Online”, Create your account and note down registration number or application number, Complete the registration process, Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the space provided, Complete the payment process by e-challan or debit/credit card, Submit the same and take print out of the confirmation page.
Instructions for CTET 2020 Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photo and signature to complete the online application forms.
- The scanned photograph should be recent and should be in JPG/JPEG format. Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB with a dimension of 3.5 cm width and 4.5 cm height.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB and should be of 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) dimension. The format acceptable for signature is also JPG/JPEG.
- No correction would be allowed in the particulars once the application fee has been paid and application submitted. Candidates, however, would be allowed to make corrections in the details/ particulars entered when the correction window opens on September 27, 2020.
- Applications without fees would be rejected. No extension request or offline requests for changes would be accepted.
4 Simple Steps to apply online
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Images
- Pay the Examination fee
- Print Confirmation Page
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
- Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
- Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration
- No./Application No.
- Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
CTET 2020: How to apply online on ctet.nic.in:
- To fill the online application form for CTET, go to the official website ctet.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the clink – apply Online.
- A new window would open. Click on New Registration, provide details and save the registration number.
- The system would then prompt you to upload the scanned images of latest Photograph and Step 1: Signature as per the size specifications mentioned in the detailed notification.
- Pay the fees either online or generate the e-challan. Once the payment is complete, the online application form is completed.
- Candidates are advised to print and save the filled online application forms for future reference.
However, the candidates are not required to send a copy of the form to the CBSE office. CBSE would be conducting CTET on 05-07-2020. The candidates interested in applying for teaching jobs in central schools are required to be CTET qualified for teaching classes I to VIII. As per the latest announcement, CTET would be conducted in 20 languages.
About CTET: The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET. Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details