CBSE CTET Online Application Form 2022 released on ctet.nic.in and details are provided on CTET Online Application form and How to Apply. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has started the Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET 2022 online application on ctet.nic.in. CTET notification 2022 was released in January. This would be the 15th edition of the CTET examination.
CBSE CTET 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has started inviting online application for conduct of the 14th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2022. The test will be conducted in twenty (20) languages in 92 cities all over the country.
The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
The aspiring candidates are requested to download the Information Bulletin from above mentioned website only and read the same carefully before applying. The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start by above-mentioned date onwards. The last date for submitting online application on t above-mentioned date.
|Name of Online Application||CTET Online Application 2022|
|Title||CTET Registration 2022|
|Subject||CBSE will enable CTET Registration 2022|
|Category||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to apply||25-11-2021|
|Exam Date||16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022|
|Validity||The CTET certificates will be valid for a lifetime|
CTET Important Dates:
1. The date for Submission of on-line Application: 20-09-2021 to 25-11-2021
2. CTET 2022 – Date of Examination: 16-12021 to 13-01-2022
CTET Eligibility Criteria Modified:
Candidates who are B.Ed qualified and have applied for Paper-II can now apply for Paper-I as well.
CBSE is scheduled to organize the Central Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. CTET 2022 in two slots viz Paper-II – 9:30 am to 12:00 pm and Paper-I – 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm, for candidates aspiring to serve as teachers for Class I to VIII in schools that come under the purview of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UTs of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi..
Score obtained in CTET by appearing candidates will be applicable for recruitment in Central Government schools like Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS, Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc. and also in the schools under the administrative control in National Capital Territory of Delhi and Union Territories – Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu and Lakshadweep.
CTET to be Conducted in 20 Indian Language: CTET has been directed by the Union Minister of Human Resource Development to be conducted in 20 Indian languages this year. The decision came following the criticism received after CBSE decided to do away with 17 languages including Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali and Gujarati from the languages that could be used as a medium of instruction for CTET. Aspiring candidates are advised to keep track of latest updates on CTET 2021 online application on the official website, ctet.nic.in.
Languages for CTET 2022: CTET examination will be held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan and Urdu.
Online uploading of scanned images:
Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
Image dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB
Image dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)
a. For General/OBC:
Only Paper I or II: Rs 1000
Both Papers I and II: Rs 1200
b. For SC/ST/Differently-abled:
Only Paper I or II: Rs 500
Both Papers I and II: Rs 600
CTET Online application form: Steps to Check
- Go to the CTET official website – ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link which reads – “Apply Online”
- Fill in the online application form and note down your registration number
- Upload scanned images of latest Photograph and Signature and pay the exam fee
- Take a print of the same for future use
CBSE CTET Exam Pattern:
- At least two papers of CTET 2022 will be conducted and all the questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives.
- Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking
- Paper 1 is for those who want to apply for the post of teacher for classes 1-5
- Paper 2 is for the candidates who intend to be a teacher for classes 6-8
- It must be noted that a candidate willing to sit for both the posts will have to take both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
CBSE CTET PAPER 1 and PAPER 2 Syllabus:
- Paper 1 will continue for a two-and-a-half-hour and will consist of subjects like – Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 (Compulsory), Language 2 (Compulsory), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- Paper 2 will consist of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language 1 and Language 2 which will be compulsory.
- Apart from that, Mathematics and Social Studies/Sciences paper will be taken by those who will have opted likewise.
Documents required to apply
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Certificate of highest qualification
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
Steps to submit the CTET Online Application 2022
CTET Registration link or CTET Online application link would be activated after release of official notification by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its web portal, ctet.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through given link with required details and necessary documents as per the time table. To submit the application candidate can follow the given steps.
- Visit the ctet.nic.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website, www.ctet.nic.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
Once you reach the official website, go to the link “Apply Online” on the home page and open the same.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the link, an application window will be opened. In this, candidates should fill in the Online Application Form with required information and note down Registration No.or Application No.
- Upload scanned Images
After filling the application form, candidates should upload scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the exam fee
After uploading the necessary scanned images, pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card.
- Download the application
After completion of online fee payment, click on the submit button. Then your application from successfully submitted.
- Print the application form
Once you submit the application form, print the confirmation page for record and future reference.
CTET 2022 exam will be conducted in separate sessions for the two papers. The exam will be of two and half hour duration for both the papers respectively.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|