CTET Registration 2023 or CTET Online Application 2023 link would be activated after announcement of notification by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official website, ctet.nic.in.
Candidates who are interested in can check details and submit the CTET online application 2023 on its official web portal with required information and necessary documents.
Aspiring teachers in India are eagerly awaiting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) registration for 2023. The CTET is a national-level exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) twice a year to determine the eligibility of candidates for teaching positions in primary and upper primary schools across India.
The CTET exam is an important qualification for those aspiring to become teachers in India. CTET scores are recognized by all central and state government schools and many private schools across the country.
The CTET exam is conducted in two papers, Paper-I for Primary stage (Classes I to V), and Paper-II for Elementary stage (Classes VI to VIII). Candidates can apply for either one or both papers based on their eligibility.
|Name of the registration||CTET Registration 2023|
|Title||Submit the CTET Online Application 2023|
|Subject||CBSE will enable the Central TET Registration 2023 link|
|Registration Deadline||May 26, 2023|
|Exam Date||December or January|
|Validity||The CTET certificates will be valid for a lifetime|
Eligibility Criteria for CTET 2023
To apply for the CTET 2023 exam, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
For Paper-I: Candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
For Paper-II: Candidates should have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or 1-year Bachelor in Education (Special Education).
Follow the steps given below to apply for the examination:
The CTET exam form can be submitted in 4 stages:
- Stage 1 Registration: The candidates need to submit their personal details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, ID card details, mobile number, email ID, address etc.
- Stage 2 Application form: The candidate need to enter their language preference, Paper apply for, educational qualification etc.
- Stage 3 Image Upload: The candidates need to upload their Photograph and photo of their signature
- Stage 4 Fee Payment: The candidates need to pay exam fee as applicable.
CTET Application Fee
The application fee for CTET Registration 2023 varies according to the category of the candidate. Here are the application fee details:
- General/OBC: Rs. 1000/- (for one paper) and Rs. 1200/- (for both papers)
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: Rs. 500/- (for one paper) and Rs. 600/- (for both papers)
- The payment can be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Online uploading of scanned images:
- Uploading of scanned photo and signature are mandatory.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 kb
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 kb
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)
Instructions for CTET Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photo and signature to complete the online application forms.
- The scanned photograph should be recent and should be in JPG/JPEG format. Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB with a dimension of 3.5 cm width and 4.5 cm height.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB and should be of 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) dimension. The format acceptable for signature is also JPG/JPEG.
- No correction would be allowed in the particulars once the application fee has been paid and application submitted. Candidates, however, would be allowed to make corrections in the details/ particulars entered when the correction window opens on September 27.
- Applications without fees would be rejected. No extension request or offline requests for changes would be accepted.
Steps to complete the CTET Registration 2023
CTET Registration link or CTET Online application link would be activated after release of official notification by the CBSE on its web portal, ctet.nic.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through given link with required details and necessary documents as per the time table. To submit the application candidate can follow the given steps.
Visit the ctet.nic.in Website
Candidates need to visit the official website, www.ctet.nic.in in your device browser.
Click on the Apply Online Link
Once you reach the official website, go to the link “Apply Online” on the home page and open the same.
Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the link, an application window will be opened. In this, candidates should fill in the Online Application Form with required information and note down Registration No.or Application No.
Upload scanned Images
After filling the application form, candidates should upload scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature.
Pay the exam fee
After uploading the necessary scanned images, pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card. Once the payment is complete, the online application form is completed.
Download the application
After completion of online fee payment, click on the submit button. Then your application from successfully submitted.
Print the application form
Once you submit the application form, candidates are advised to print and save the filled online application forms for future reference.
However, the candidates are not required to send a copy of the form to the CBSE office. CBSE would be conducting CTET. The candidates interested in applying for teaching jobs in central schools are required to be CTET qualified for teaching classes I to VIII. As per the latest announcement, CTET would be conducted in 20 languages.
About CTET: The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) and schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi.
CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET. Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I apply for both Paper I and Paper II of the CTET exam?
Yes, you can apply for both Paper I and Paper II of the CTET exam, provided you meet the eligibility criteria for both the papers.
How much is the CTET registration fee?
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 for one paper while those who wish to take both papers will have to pay Rs 1200.
Can I pay the CTET Registration 2023 application fee offline?
No, the CTET Registration 2023 application fee can only be paid online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
What is the passing criteria for CTET 2023?
To pass the CTET exam, candidates must score at least 60% marks (55% for reserved category candidates).
CTET Registration 2023 is an important step towards becoming a teacher in government schools in India. Make sure to check the eligibility criteria and important dates before registering for the exam.
Remember to fill in the application form carefully and accurately, and pay the application fee online. With the right preparation and dedication, you can crack the CTET exam and start your journey as a teacher.