NTA has released the PM Young Achievers Scholarship 2023 or notification on its official website. National Testing Agency has invited applications from school students for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant Indi Entrance Test, 2023 or YASASVI Entrance Test 2023. Eligible and interested candidate can check details and apply for YET 2023 online mode only.
YASASVI is a scholarship scheme established by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and 15000 scholarships are offered to the identified school students of Class 9th and 11th belonging to Other Backward Class (OBC), Economically Backward Class (EBC) and De-Notified, Nomadic & Semi Nomadic Tribes (DNT/SNT) category candidates across India. Whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
Scholarship under the scheme will be available for studies in India only and will be awarded by the Govt. of the State/ Union Territory to which the applicant belongs, i.e., where he/she is domiciled. The Top Class School can be Public (Central/ State/ Local body) or aided Schools or private schools.
|Name of the Scholarship||Young Achievers Scholarship 2023|
|Title||Apply for YASASVI Entrance Test 2023|
|Subject||NTA has released YET 2023 notification|
|Registration deadline||September 14, 2022|
|Notification||Yasasvi Entrance Test (YET) for Top Class Schools|
No examination fee will be applicable while applying for YASASVI entrance test. NTA has also released the YASASVI syllabus and students applying for the entrance test can check the syllabus on the official website. For any clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The eligibility requirements for appearing in the exam are as follows:
- Applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- They should be belonging to OBC or EBC or DNT category.
- They should be studying in identified Top Class Schools.
- They should have passed Class 8 or Class 10( as the case may be) in 2023-23.
- The annual income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs.
- Candidate applying for Class 9 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2006 to 31-03-2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidate applying for Class 11 Exam should have been born between 01-04-2004 to 31-03-2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements for girls are the same as for boys.
The award of scholarships is at two levels:
- For students who are studying in Class IX
- For students who are studying in Class XI
YET Exam Pattern
The YET exam will be three hours long and will be conducted in computer based test (CBT) mode. It will be objective type comprising 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). It will be held in 78 cities across India, and the question paper will be available in Hindi and English.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
Selection of candidates for award of Scholarships under the Scheme is through a written test known as YASASVI entrance test (YET). MSJ & E of Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the YASASVI Entrance test 2023 to NTA. YASASVI entrance exam will be conducted on September 11, 2023 in a Computer Based Test (CBT) format. The exam will be three hours duration and 100 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked. The test will be held in 78 cities across the country.
How to apply for YET (YASASVI Entrance Test)?
Candidates who are desirous of appearing in the exam may read the detailed Information Bulletin and apply online only. Candidates have to apply for YET Online only by accessing the website: https://yet.nta.ac.in . The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Visit the yet.nta.ac.in website
Candidates need to visit the official website of PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant Indi Entrance Test, yet.nta.ac.in in your device browser.
- Click on Registration link
Once you reach the official website of YASASVI, you can click on the registration link on the home page.
- Register yourself
After clicking on that link, Registration web page will be appeared. Fill in the basic information and note down the system generated Application No. At this stage, register using your Name, Email, and date of birth and log in using the generated credentials.
- Fill the Application Form
Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and Password for completing the Application Form including filling up of personal details, applying for the particular Class-Exam, choosing the Examination Cities, etc., Upload the scanned photograph, signature and certificates in the prescribed format and size.
- Download the application form
Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable after completion of the application for future reference).
- Dates of online registrations : 27 July to 26 Aug.
- Last date of submission of forms online : September 14.
- Correction Window : To be announced.
- Display of Admit Cards online : 15 Sep .
- Date of entrance exam : 25 Sep .
- Display of recorded responses and provisional answer keys : Will be announced on the NTA website
- Declaration of results : Will be announced on the NTA website.
- Entitlement: Rs. 75,000 per annum for Class 9/10; Rs. 1,25,000 per annum for Class 11/12 covering the school or hostel fee.
- Selection process: By merit in the YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) conducted by National Testing Agency
- Mode of exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Documents for application: Student should have a valid functional Mobile Number, Aadhar Number (UID), Aadhar linked Bank Account, Income Certificate and Caste Certificate.
What is YET?
YET is an Entrance Examination for selection of eligible candidates for award of scholarships under the YASASVI Scheme.
What is YASASVI?
PM YASASVI means PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India for OBCs and Others. It is an umbrella Scheme for OBCs, EBCs and DNTs. It is a Central Sector Scheme for providing Top Class School Education to OBCs/EBCs & DNTs.
How to select for scholarship?
Selection of candidates for the award of scholarships under the scheme is through a written test called YASASVI Entrance Test (YET).
Why is the YET being conducted?
The Young Achievers Scholarship entrance test is being held for selection of candidates belonging to OBC, EBC and DNT categories, studying in Class IX and Class XI for award of scholarship for studying in Schools identified by the MSJ&E.
How many scholarships for students under YASASVI?
There are 15000 scholarships for OBC, EBC and DNT Students, those who are studying in Top Class Schools.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2023 | 10th Model Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | EDPOST | 10th Model Question Paper 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2023 |