AICTE Scholarships 2022 under Pragati Scheme and Sakham Scheme. AICTE is providing scholarships to Girl students under Paragati Scholarship Scheme and AICTE is providing scholarships to Differently abled Students under Saksham Scholarship Scheme.
All India Council for Technical Education has started the registration process for AICTE Scholarship 2022. All the AICTE approved institutes and students studying can apply for the disbursement of various scholarship scheme through the official site of AICTE on aicte-india.org.
All India Council for Technical Education is inviting online applications from the eligible students to providing scholarships for 2021-2022. Eligible students may apply through online mode at scholarships.gov.in web portal.
“Scholarship For Girls Under Pragati Scheme And Scholarship For Differently Abled Students Under Saksham Implemented By All India Council For Technical Education, New Delhi”. AICTE Pragati, Saksham Scholarship Schemes: All India Council for Technical Education has extended the last date to apply for its Pragati and Saksham scholarship schemes till 15-12-2021.
- Fresh Application: https://scholarships.gov.in and
- Renewal Application: https://aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in
|Name of the scholarship||AICTE Scholarship 2022|
|Title||Check the AICTE Scholarships 2022|
|Subject||AICTET released list of AICTE Scholarships 2022 on its portal|
- The last date for creation of student ID by the Institutes/ Online submission of application forms by the student for AICTE PG Scholarship is till 31-12-2021,
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme, Saksham Scholarship Scheme and
- AICTE Swanath Scholarship Scheme is till 31-12-2021.
- However, the last date for verification by the Institute for AICTE PG Scholarship is till January 15, 2022.
AICTE PG Scholarship
The scholarship amount for PG courses is ₹12,400/- per month per student. The Scholarship is tenable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes till the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
AICTE Swanath Scholarship
The Swanath Scholarship Scheme will provide ₹50000/- amount per annum for every year of study i.e. maximum 4 years duration for first year admitted Degree students and maximum 3 years for Diploma Students as lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, purchase of computer, stationeries, books, equipment, software etc.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022: AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme being implemented by All India Council for Technical Education aimed at providing assistance for Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education.
Education is one of the most important means of empowering women with the knowledge, skill and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in the development process.
This is an attempt to give young Women the opportunity to further her education and prepare for a successful future by “Empowering Women through Technical Education”. Pragati scholarship scheme is for girl students of ₹50000/- amount per year for both degree and diploma courses.
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2022: AICTE Saksham Scheme is a MHRD Scheme being implemented by of All India Council for Technical Education aimed at providing encouragement and support to specially abled children to pursue Technical Education. Saksham scholarship also grants ₹50000/- for both degree and diploma courses to the speciality disabled students.
This is an attempt to give every young student, who is otherwise specially abled, the opportunity to study further and prepare for a successful future through technical education/knowledge.
AICTE means All India Council for Technical Education, it is an apex body of Government of India. The Statutory body established for proper planning and coordinated development of Technical Education system throughout the country. It believes that “Educating a man is educating a person, educating a woman is educating a family” and Strongly linked with quality education.
AICTE has announced a scholarship for girls under PRAGATH scheme and Differently abled students under SAKSHAM scheme and giving special encouragement to students. AICTE invites applications from eligible students for Two Scholarship Schemes to Girls under PRAGATI and for Differently abled Students under SAKSHAM.
Ministry of Human Resource and Development is providing a total of 10000 scholarships i.e. 5000 for degree courses and 5000 for the diploma under this scheme. It is aimed to empower women by providing them with technical educational assistance. To empower women through technical education. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students need to go through the below-mentioned procedure:
Selection criteria: The selection of the applicant will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination to pursue their technical degree or diploma course from any of the AICTE approved institution
For PRAGATI Scholarships
- Number of Scholarships available per annum: 10000
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000
- Two girls per family
- Family income should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs per annum
- Admitted to AICTE approved institution’s programs/courses of the Diploma
- Only students admitted in the first year of the current academic year.
- How to apply: Candidates can apply online by filling the registration forms at the web link of Scholarship for Girls (PRAGATI) under AICTE Scheme on scholarships.gov.in web portal
For Saksham Scholarships
- Number of Scholarships available per annum: No limit/restriction.
- Amount of Scholarship: Rs. 50,000
- Differently-abled students
- Family income should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs per annum
- Admitted to AICTE approved institution’s programs/courses of the Diploma and Undergraduate Degree Level and Undergraduate Degree Level.
- Only students admitted in the first year of the current academic year
- How to apply: Candidates can apply online by filling the registration form under AICTE Scheme at web link of Scholarship for Differently-abled students (SAKSHAM) on scholarships.gov.in web portal
Steps to apply for AICTE Scholarship 2022
All girl students and differently-abled students who are pursuing a technical degree and technical diploma courses are aware of the scholarships that are available on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP portal) and students fulfil the eligibility conditions specified, students can apply for them online. The given steps to be followed for making a successful application on the portal.
- Visit the scholarships.gov.in Website
Students need to visit the official website of the NSP portal, https://scholarships.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on New User? Register Link
Once you reach the official website, you click on the New User Registration link on the home page. Applicant should read and understood the guidelines for registration. After tick on the radio buttons, you can click on the Click on the Continue button.
- Fill the Fresh Registration Form
After clicking on that link, a Fresh Registration form would be opened. Now, Select the Post Matric / MC/ Top Class for Class 11, 12, UG, PG etc., from the Scholarship Category and Select Scholarship Scheme if you want to apply for Scholarships OR Select Incentive Scheme if you want to apply for any incentive scheme and fill the form with required information and click on the register button.
- Click on Login to Apply Link
After completion of new registration process, student will get a unique application ID and password through SMS on the provided (registered) mobile number. Now, you can click on the Login to Apply link on the home page. Then, Login for Fresh Application web page will appear in your device.
- Enter Login details
In the login web page, student shall login to NSP using application ID and password which were received at the time of registration process and click on the login button. Here, the student must change the password upon first login. This password has to be kept safely and confidentially. The student can change the mobile number only before the first login, i.e. before changing the received password.
- Click on the Application Form link
After clicking on the login button, an applicant dashboard will open. Now, click on the ‘Application Form’ to proceed with the scholarship application.
- Fill the Application Form
After clicking on the application form link, application form web page will appear. The Application Form is divided into three Parts, i.e., Registration Details, Academic Details, Basic Details. Student should fill in all required details in the application form and Upload all supporting documents with the application form. Finally, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Print the Application Form
After clicking on the submit button, your application will be submitted successfully. Now, print and save application form further reference.
- AICTE is providing scholarship schemes for girl students and differently-abled students who are pursuing a technical degree and technical diploma courses.
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) and click on the designated scholarship link
- Read the scholarship guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and fill the other required details
- Provide details of the bank including the name of the bank, IFSC and account number
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Log in again using the OTP and fill the AICTE scholarship form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
Last date to apply: The last date this year to apply online for the AICTE scholarships 2022 is 15-12-2021.
List of Scholarships
|List Of Scholarships||Scholarship Details|
|UGC Scholarship for PG Students||Details|
|AICTE Scholarships under Pragati Scheme and Saksham Scheme||Details|
|National Scholarship for All Students||Details (NSP)|
|National Overseas Scholarship for All Students||Details|
|SC Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|ST Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|BC Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|SwD Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|Minority Scholarship (List of Scholarships)||Details|
|Top Class Education Scholarship||Details|