Top Class Education Scholarship 2023 notification will be released by the Government of India on its official NSP website, scholarships.gov.in for SC, ST, Disabled Students.
The Top Class Education Scholarship Scheme is a Government of India initiative that provides financial assistance to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Disabled students to pursue higher education in top-ranked institutions.
The scheme aims to promote quality education and social mobility among these marginalized groups.
|Name of the scholarship||Top Class Education Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2023|
|Title||Apply for SwD Top Class Education Scholarship 2023|
|Subject||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities released Divyangjan Top Education Scholarship 2023|
|Department of Empowerment of PwD website||http://disabilityaffairs.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria for the Top Class Education Scholarship
To be eligible for the Top Class Education Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Belong to the SC, ST, or Disabled category
- Have secured at least 60% marks in Class 12 or equivalent examination
- Have secured admission to a top-ranked institution, as notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Benefits of Top Class Education Scholarship
The Top Class Education Scholarship provides students with the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee and non-refundable charges, up to a maximum of INR 2 lakhs per annum for private institutions and INR 3.72 lakhs per annum for private sector flying clubs for Commercial Pilot Training and Type Rating Courses
- Living expense allowance of INR 2,220 per month
- Book grant of INR 5,000 per annum
- Special allowance of INR 2,000 per month for students with disabilities
Top Class Education Scholarship online apply
The application process for the Top Class Education Scholarship is online. Students can apply through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The last date to apply for the 2023-24 academic session is usually in the month of October.
Documents Required for online apply
Students must attach the following documents with their application form:
- Class 12 or equivalent examination mark sheet
- Admission offer letter from the top-ranked institution
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST students)
- Disability certificate (for disabled students)
Selection Process for Top Class Education Scholarship
The selection of scholars is done on the basis of merit. The weightage given to different factors may vary from year to year. However, the following factors are generally considered:
- Marks obtained in Class 12 or equivalent examination
- Entrance exam score (if applicable)
- Annual family income
- Place of residence (rural or urban)
Disbursement of Scholarship
The scholarship is disbursed directly to the bank account of the selected scholars. The scholarship is paid in installments, usually on a quarterly basis.
The Top Class Education Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for SC, ST, and Disabled students to pursue higher education in top-ranked institutions.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students to cover the cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and books. If you are eligible for the Top Class Education Scholarship, be sure to apply on time.
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities
- Top Class Education Scholarship for ST Students
- Top Class Education Scholarship for SC Students
List of Scholarships
|List Of Scholarships||Scholarship Details|
|UGC Scholarship for PG Students||Details|
|AICTE Scholarships under Pragati Scheme and Sakham Scheme||Details|
|National Scholarship for All Students||Details (NSP)|
|National Overseas Scholarship for All Students||Details|
|SC Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|ST Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|BC Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|SwD Scholarship (List Of Scholarships)||Details|
|Minority Scholarship (List of Scholarships)||Details|
|Top Class Education Scholarship||Details|