CBSE CTET -2020 application correction process begins @ ctet.nic.in. CBSE CTET -2020 application correction process end on October 10, Check your CTET Online application Details and Make correction if any till October 10: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will start the online application correction process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) -2020 form March 26. All the candidates who are appearing for the CBSE CTET December -2020 can make changes in the form by logging on the website, ctet.nic.in. As per the schedule released by CBSE, the online correction window will be available till October 10, -2020.
CTET -2020 Application Form Correction Ends on 10-10–2020: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has enabled application form correction link for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) -2020 on its official website on October 4, -2020. The candidates who wish to make corrections in their application forms are advised to visit the official website of CTET: ctet.nic.in – to make the amendments.
The last date to make corrections in CTET application form is October 10, -2020. The official notification reads “Online correction in application form of CTET DEC -2020, started from 04-10–2020 to 10-10–2020.” It is to be noted that corrections made after October 10 will be entertained. The notification also reads “No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date.”
The last date to submit online applications for CTET Dec -2020 was September 25, -2020. CBSE has scheduled to conduct CTET -2020 on December 8, -2020. CTET Paper I and Paper II would be conducted on the same day. CTET -2020 Paper I would be conducted from 9.30 a.m. to 12.00 noon (morning session) and Paper-II would be held from 2.30 p.m to 4.30 p.m (afternoon session).
CBSE CTET -2020 Application Correction Process:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has provided a link on its website to make correction in the Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) -2020 application form. All the candidates may make online corrections in their particulars. Meanwhile, the 13th edition of CBSE CTET -2020 will be held on December 8.
CBSE CTET -2020: How to make changes in the application form
1. Log on to the official website, ctet.nic.in
2. On the homepage, click on ‘Correction in Application Form for CTET December -2020’
3. Enter your application number, password and security pin
4. Click on login
5. Make the relevant changes in the changes
6. Click on submit
Note: In case confirmation page is not generated after depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should approach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CTET Unit, CBSE between10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 04-10–2020 to 10-10–2020 along with proof of payment of fee i.e. candidate copy of E-Challan, if payment made through E-Challan.
Correction Process in CTET -2020 Details: “The candidates shall be permitted to make online correction with their respective– name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently able category, Paper opted (Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained their BEd Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education etc,” read the official notice.
CBSE CTET -2020 Exam date
The 13th edition of CBSE CTET -2020 will be held on December 8, -2020.
The candidates of Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET) has informed that they may make online corrections in their particulars from 04-10–2020 to 10-10–2020as mentioned in Information Bulletin of CTET are available at CTET website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
Important instructions regarding corrections in application form
1. Candidates need to make the correction by logging on the official website ctet.nic.in. The link is now active on the home page. No offline requests would be entertained for the same.
2. Candidates cannot change their mobile number of email address provided at the time of the registration. Also, candidate’s particulars can be changed during this time, including the quota the candidate has applied under.
3. Online corrections can be made in name of the candidate, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently abled category, Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution/College/University from where he/she has obtained his/her B.Ed Degree/Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
4. Also, the fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted. The candidates are hence requested not to make any requests thereof.
5. This is the last chance for candidates to correct the information provided in the application forms. 6. Any changes notified at the time of result would not be entertained. An error in the spelling of the name would also not be entertained beyond April 1, -2020.
Candidates who have applied for Central Teacher Eligibility Test, CTET -2020 can now check their applications and make corrections if any. The correction window for CTET -2020 started. Candidates can login on ctet.nic.in and make corrections on website. All the candidates are informed that the opportunity to make corrections would not be allowed after end date. The admit card would be released in the month of December. Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE would be conducting the CTET -2020 examination on December 8. Important instructions are provided below.
Steps in CBSE CTET -2020 application correction process:
- Log on to the official website, ctet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link
- Enter your application number and password
- Click on login
- Make all the necessary changes in the application form
- Click on submit
Correction process in CTET -2020 Details:
The candidates shall be permitted to make online correction with their respective– name, father and mother name, date of birth, category, differently able category, Paper opted (Paper I or Paper II), Subject for Paper II, First choice of Centre, language I and/or II opted, Address of correspondence and the name of the Institution from where the candidate has obtained their BEd Degree or Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
CBSE CTET -2020 Admit card:
The CTET -2020 admit card will be released by NTA on its official website before the date of examination. Candidates will be able to download their admit cards only from the official website of NTA.
CBSE CTET -2020 Examination schedule
All questions in CTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be most appropriate. Each carrying one mark and there will be no negative marking.
There will be two papers of CTET
Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V
Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
The main question paper shall be Bilingual (Hindi/English)
CTET examination is conducted by CBSE for the eligibility of candidates interested in taking up teaching jobs in central schools and Kendriya Vidyalayas. CTET score is also accepted by a few states. For the criteria of recruitment, however, candidates are advised to check the respective state boards. Also, CTET score is valid for a period of 7 years. CBSE is responsible only for conducting the examination and releasing the eligibility certificate. CTET is only a qualifying and eligibility test and does not relate to recruitment. Candidates who qualify CTET are required to then apply for respective teaching jobs.